Our client in the manufacturing industry based in Middleburg Mpumalanga is currently looking to employ a Turner Machinist (CNC) EE.
- Be a qualified Fitter and Turner with a relevant N3 or Technical Matric.
- Must have CNC machining experience
- Mazak experience will be added advantage.
- Have worked as a CNC machinist for a minimum of 3 years in a Machine Workshop environment.
- Have programming experience of CNC, Lathe and Milling machines
- Previous conventional turning and ability to work on a variety of machines such as Boring Mill, Conventional Mills and Lathes, Surface grinders and radial arm drill will be an added advantage.
- Have ability to understand Machine drawings and customer requirements
- Have knowledge of material types and ability to produce good tolerances and finishes on various material types and hardness’s
- Have the ability to prioritize and apply sound judgment when on standby
- Crane driver’s license will be an added advantage
- Operating the following machines: Milling – Horizontal and Vertical, Conventional centre lathe turning, Boring mill, Surface grinding, CNC turning, CNC milling, Slotting and Drilling
- Calibration and quality assurance
- General safety and housekeeping.
- Scheduled inspections
- Stock take, labelling, sorting and ordering
- Occasional in plant measuring where it is not feasible to get an assembly into the workshop
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.