Our client in the manufacturing industry based in Middelburg, Mpumalanga is currently looking to employ a Team Manager (Inventory).
Purpose of the position:
- Responsible to ensure that the company Stores optimally stock all commodities required for the production and maintenance processes.
- Manage the outsourced Stores operational contract and ensure complete and accurate work which includes completion of all inventory management functions.
- Do stock holding forecasts, ensure orders are placed timeously and expedite outstanding orders with buyers.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure all documents are controlled in line with company prescribed procedures and standards.
- Apply best practices to ensure adherence to procurement policies, procedures, processes and standards.
- Minimum qualification of National Diploma in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent Technical Studies and have 3 -5 years relevant experience
- People Management and Leadership Skills
- Technical knowledge will be advantageous
- Knowledge of plant, products and processes
- Proactive self-starter with good communication skills at all levels
- Physically fit and ability to handle stressful situations
- Strong administrative, Organising and planning skills
- Professional attitude and work ethic
- Computer literate (MS office, People soft)
- Good Attention to detail
- Manage Personnel and outsourced contract
- Optimise and manage critical inventory order levels
- Adherence to procurement policies, procedures, processes and standards
- Communicate with suppliers and internal stakeholders clearly and promptly with regards to queries
- Monitor and Manage all operational functions
- Manage all administration and focus on accuracy
- Ensure legal compliance
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.