Our client in the manufacturing industry based in Middleburg Mpumalanga is currently looking to employ a Manager: Protection Services.
- Must have a Degree in Security/ Policing or related fields
- Must have 6 – 8 years in Protection Services or any related roles
- Knowledge in criminal investigations and enquiries
- Good organizational skills, effective time management and flexibility
- Self-disciplined and committed to following strict procedures
- Honesty and respect for confidentiality
- Supervise Team Managers and On Site Contractor Security Manager
- Supervise training of all Team Managers and subordinates
- Conduct Performance Appraisals of Team Managers
- Supervise absences in terms of leave granting of Team Managers
- Ensure that SHEQ requirements and Procedures are followed and adhered to
- Control use of company property and equipment and prevent/minimise damage to company property.
- Supervise and coordinate safe procedures during strikes and stay-away
- Liaise between SAPS and Justice Department, Risk Management, employees and Security
- Ensure investigation of all complaints, theft and other crime and fence penetrations reported
- Ensure that Control Room and Access Control systems are fully operational at all times
- Determine the need for and manage alarm system and security cameras on Site
- Supervise all department documentation, equipment and support equipment
- Manage calibration of alcohol testers and ensure availability of drug testing equipment
- Arrange and conduct random alcohol- and drug tests, bus checks and other relevant security operations
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.