Warehouse and Distribution Manager (Chicken Abattoir), Lichtenburg, R25 000 + Provident fund
- Grade 12.
- Relevant qualification in management will be an added advantage.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in Dispatch processes within a unionized environment will serve as preference.
- Experience within a Chicken Abattoir will be an added advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Analytical problem-solving ability.
- Must be able to perform under pressure.
- Outstanding leadership, people management, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- Computer literate.
- Able and willing to work extended hours.
- Overseeing warehousing and distribution operations.
- Ensure optimum dispatch strategy.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments.
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
- Liase with the Fleet department to ensure timeous and accurate delivery of orders.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Implement and maintain control measures to ensure accurate orders are prepared and delivered.
- Manage staff discipline, training, and development.