- Ensure you have your own transport.
- Develop and implement Fitness courses and programs for use within Planet Fitness
- Review and improve the quality of Fitness delivery within Planet Fitness to improve usage vs access.
- Evaluate global trends to ensure that any new potential fitness programs are introduced to Planet Fitness
- Create easy / quick reference guide per fitness program for staff as needed
- Ensure that full evaluation and review is completed on access versus participation stats and any other measures for group classes.
- Act as the Fitness expert on all programmes, or ensure a suitable candidate is available.
- Develop and manage external relationships to enhance personal training and group exercise perception and uptake.
- Communicate and implement new initiatives and products to clubs.
- Provide continual Feedback and reports on the effectiveness of all Product offerings within the Company.
- Conduct quarterly evaluations on studio/area equipment with the National Group Exercise Manager
- Manage and uphold all policies, procedures and paperwork as specified by the National Product Team
- Stay up to date with all club related matters and communicate effectively.
- Evaluate and maintain quality of service levelled by all ‘product’ staff as well as external parties.
- Monitor the scheduling and quality of all group exercise classes
- Develop programmes and systems to increase member participation within all group exercise offerings
- Be available all hours of business operations to manage and resolve all Product related member queries
- Engage with members, instructors and personal trainers in a friendly and professional manner as per company standards
- Assist and participate in quarterly group exercise/ product events
- Demonstrate commitment to the continuous personal and professional development of yourself, the team and your colleagues
- Attend quarterly meetings with National Group Exercise Manager and group exercise instructors.
- Host monthly meetings with all personal trainers
- Attend weekly product meetings with the National Product Team
- Manage personal trainer and group exercise performance and morale to build a lasting and effective team.
- Provide support and guidance for staff ensuring adequate processes and programs are in place to build continual development
- Recruit new personal trainers and group exercise instructors
- Stay up to date with all Company communication and policy or procedures changes.
- Submit monthly GXI salary pack and manage group exercise budget in comparison to monthly spent
- Manage personal trainer financial module and drive/increase inhouse and tenant personal trainer revenue
Systems and Procedures:
- Continually review, update and maintain relevant systems and procedures within your department.
- Ensure that systems and processes have been effectively implemented in order to gain continual feedback on all personal trainer and group exercise service’s performance.
**Please note that if you have not heard any feedback from Planet Fitness within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful
**If you are an employee of Planet Fitness, please follow the internal application process