Our client, in Hillcrest (KZN) is seeking to employee an Assistant Divisional Manager to deliver and implement all agreed, company strategic objectives.
- Support the successful implementation and execution of the overall company strategy
- Lead and Motivate an outstanding customer service team committed to the company Mission, Vision & Values
- Drive and ensure a customer-centric environment
- Assume ultimate responsibility for Service Excellence within the division, and between the business and all its stakeholders.
- Positively contribute to the leadership, direction and focus of the division
- Develop and implement strategies to improve quality of service and team productivity
- Establish and maintain healthy business relationships with all stakeholders
- Achieve overall process efficiency and effective management of information systems
- Achieve customer retention and loyalty
- Profit Management
- Sales Management
- Private Label Management
- Organisational effectiveness
- Brand Management
- Administration Management
- General Management
- Relationship Management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.