The successful candidate will be responsible to deliver an advisory service in order to attend to non-technical service activities accurately and timeously as per agreed standard operating procedures.Minimum Requirements:
• Post Matric relevant qualification• 3-5 years work experience within the motor industry in a service advisor capacity with technical knowledge.
• KIA brand background would be an added advantage.Key Responsibilities:
• To deal with all customers and coordinate service work and time.
• To act as liaison between service customers and dealership.
• To promote the sales of labor and parts.
• Maintain a service appointment list.
• Obtain the customer’s approval and signature after first making sure the customer understands the dealership payment policy.
• Contact the customer for authorisation whenever the repair order needs to be extended beyond the agreed estimate and give him the new total cost estimate and new delivery time.
• Record the results of the contact on the repair order and any additional instructions authorised by the customer (or the customer’s refusal to authorise additional safety- related repairs).
• Follow up while the repair is in progress to ensure its completion on schedule in accordance with repair instructions.
• Maintain customer file (follow-up system), telephoning customers who have not responded to a mailing; ensure customer satisfaction by calling customers who have had major repairs.• Settle customer complaints promptly.
• Explain to the customer work performed and parts replaced when presenting the invoice.
• Inform the Service Manager about trends in customer attitude, customer appointments, and shop performance.
• Inform the Sales Department of the customer‘s intention or possible intention to trade or sell.
• Perform test drive after completion of repairs if necessary.
• Attend training that the distributor provides for Service Advisor.
• Maintain neat and tidy appearance for greeting customer.
• Develop communication skills to reinforce customer relationship.
• Conform to warranty policies.• Keep on top of Work In Progress
• Cash Outstanding.Technical Competencies:
• Occupational Health and Safety
• Trust and Integrity
Motus is a diversified (non-manufacturing) business in the automotive sector with unrivalled scale and scope in South Africa, and a selected international presence — primarily in the UK and Australia. Motus’ unique business model is fully integrated across the automotive value chain through its four key business segments: Import and Distribution; Retail and Rental; Motor-related Financial Services; and Aftermarket Parts.
Our vision is to improve people’s lives by envisioning, innovating and creating new avenues of access to leading edge mobility solutions (products and services) at competitive prices through our strong relationships with suppliers and principals, while ensuring sustainable value creation for all stakeholders. We aim to exceed employees’ and client expectations and become OEM’s trusted partner of choice in the geographies in which we operate.