Syspro - National Demand Planner (FMCG), Pomona Kempton Park, R30 – 37 000 ctc per month.
- Relevant degree preferable but not essential
- Business development course-E.g.-Forecasting techniques/Supply Chain Management/Leadership Development Programme /Conflict resolution.
- 3 - 5 years in a distribution procurement /FMCG environment.
- Experience in a similar position preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Syspro/WMS system.
Planning of all National (SA) based product required to ensure that stock availability is maintained, at the correct price, quantity, and quality.
- Demand Planning for all suppliers and products.
- Source product at the most competitive prices from suppliers with the correct certifications.
- Manage cost prices to produce budget margin.
- Manage inventory to budget and buffer stock levels.
- Produce quotations, product sales analysis and all quotations.
- Prepare forecasts as required and maintain product specifications and budget developments.
- PI documentation and calculations for retail including all/any project planning.
- Control all the local order placements to sign off in accordance with the monthly spend purchasing budget.
- Control the Oranje demand planning, forecasting and raw material requirements.
- Liaise where required with artwork with suppliers.
- Working with the SHEQ manager, ensure that supplier certifications are correct and updated.
- Control and administer all rebate and discounts.
- Supplier fulfilment and OOS/Lost sales reports.
- Manage/supervise the staff within the department