SYSPRO Internal Sales Consultant, Pomona, R7500 – 8000
- Grade 12
- NON-NEGOTIABLE SYSPRO system
- 3 Year as Internal Sales Consultant
- Exp as Customer Service / Sales Order Clerk and or INTERNAL SALES
- Exp on MS Office
- Legible Handwriting
This position requires a professional demeanour for customer service/sales orders clerk. The position involves processing orders for all sales divisions from various mediums. The position requires a very positive attitude and the ability to manage time sensitive processes daily. It involves heavy phone and e-mail correspondence with Customers, Sales Reps and Company team members
- Maintain spreadsheets and other sales related documents.
- Manage order entry in company approved programs mainly Syspro.
- Ability to read and follow a printed Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Accept constructive criticism and training with a positive attitude.
- Work within a team environment and treat others with respect.
- Order Processing.
- Respond to inbound customer enquiries for information such as ship dates, or other existing
- Communicate with sales staff to verify all information is correct and clear up any missing information or inconsistencies on orders.
- Print and analyse outstanding and invoice order report approx. 2 times a day. Let sales reps know when a follow-up is needed with a customer to get approval on a back order. Including re-checking back orders to customers and calling accounts department for approval.
- Acquire knowledge of customer base. Understand and be able to use correct, complete orders and answer customer questions.
- Send literature as requested by customers or sales reps using current catalogue available. Organise samples according to Sales requests.
- Perform other related duties in support of the office as assigned by management.
- Learn customer levels, price guide, product line, imprint specifications, production guidelines and shipping information to provide superior customer service.
Answer and redirect inbound calls on all lines. Check and respond to all email messages.
- Have a clear, pleasant phone manner.
- Have and use superior listening skills.
- Remain courteous, respectful, and professional always while maintaining control of calls.
- Be able to project a professional image on the phone without the benefit of eye contact, body language or other non-verbal clues.
- Use tone and inflection that encourages callers to have a positive opinion of the Sales Representative and our company.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all types of people regardless of geographic or demographic considerations.
- Be able to keep focused on each caller to address the caller’s unique needs.