Book cargo with shipping lines or service providers.
• Coordinate, control, arrange and monitor the collection/ and deliveries and shipments of containers and manage this until final destination.
• Control and Manage Import/Export Process from the time vessel berths to delivery to Client.
• Complete customs clearances, ensuring full compliance to any relevant regulations.
• Manage documentation flow. This includes bills of lading, packing lists, commercial invoices and certificates of origin, licences and permits.
• The Controller will book all movement of modes by sea freight, airfreight and road freight.
• Carry-out any other reasonable instruction from management.
• Follow SOP.
• Provide sailing schedule to clients, book freight, advise cut off time for SI and VGM, ascertain draft is correct and confirm final Bill.
• Ensure that all documentation received tallies and is correct.
• Prepare Shipping line releases.
• Inform Transporter of Shipment by sending through a delivery instruction.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.