Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage training master sheet for legislative training
- Schedule and coordinate legislative training
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Submit reports on training activities and results
General admin tasks filing etc.
- Capturing warnings
- General employee documentation filling
- Compiling induction booklets
- Completing termination checklists and ensuring all the documentation is completed
- Ordering PPE for new employees
- Opening of new clinic files
- Filing and archiving of terminated employees
- Assisting with medical scheduling
- Grade 12
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office – Advance Excel knowledge
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Time management and organisational skills
- Display a professional work approach
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem solving skills.