We need a Tender Administrator to be in contact with the public sector, build relationships with them and to complete and coordinate tender submissions.
- Assist with the compilation of tenders and administrative support – Typing cover letters / updating list and information as required
- Help prepare, source and catalogue standard information required for bid/tender submissions such as tax clearance certificates, BBBEE certificates, product certificates etc.
- Arrange for documents to be certified
- Administrative assistance with the recording and maintaining of a list of all tenders submitted and follow-up on the outcomes thereof. Must know Excel and Word
- General Assistance
- General documentation management assistance – Copying/Filing/Recordkeeping.
- Assist with information research and gathering of information for proposals.
- Must understand the urgency and importance of deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Coping with pressures and strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- National Senior Certificate (Minimum)
- Further Diploma or Tertiary educations will be an advantage
- 3 years experience in a similar role will be advantageous
- Experience in Tenders to Government for medical consumables will beneficial