Technical Financial Accounting Manager - Recently qualified CA(SA)
Thursday, 23 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Provide technical accounting support for complex accounting issues, which includes, but is not limited to revenue, financial instruments, share based payments transactions, BBBEE transactions, employee benefits etc;
- Conduct and document research of accounting transactions to conclude on the appropriate application of IFRS.
- Monitor IASB activities to identify any potential impact of new pronouncements and prepare technical accounting policies;
- Acknowledge and communicate promptly with business on technical accounting issues;
- Ensure financial reporting, including financial statements, complies with IFRS and tax requirements through completing IFRS disclosure checklist for interim and year end periods;
- Prepare technical opinions for review;
- Implement requirements of technical changes to IFRS, ie. IFRS 9, 15 16 and 17 amongst others
- Coordinate client meetings and feedback;
- Preparing Annual Financial Statements; and
- Assist with various special projects as needed.