PURPOSE OF ROLE
- The ability to investigate and apply expertise to data with an intended objective to deliver on the specific area of expertise.
- The ability to analyze data and extract trends to ensure improvement of processes and or customer satisfaction. This could be in the form of innovative ideas as well as the task of compiling reports.
- Engage and list to current challenges in the team/business and use expertise to Trouble shoot issues in order to provide workable solutions
- The ability to tackle a Problem with the intent of using expertise/capability and or experience to resolve speedily
- Perform quality assurance based on the specialized requirements of the role.
- Should be able to ensure strong stake holder management ito Communication i.e. feedback to clients, managing clients, responding to clients, attend to queries timeously
- Engage in a professional manner whether it be verbal or face to face
- Have the ability to communicate via different communication channels
- Ensure that the brand or image of SEB is always maintained by adhering to the values (in keeping in line with the KPI and values of the company)
- Be a strong team player
- Have both both industry knowledge and experience
- Ensure that the role is carried out with the relevant accuracy, attention to detail and following instructions.
- Ensure that judgement and attention to detail is applied to the role
- Ensure that the role is completed within required deadlines and should have the ability to organize, plan, set goals and deliver accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal skills as cross team collaboration is required.
- Have the ability to innovate in the role
- Quality of work should be thorough
- Conscious of the abuse of company resources
Implement the culture transformation programmed that will enable the delivery of Salt’s strategic intent and identified ideal behaviors to improve employee engagement and reduce employee turnover.
Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Implement talent acquisition, engagement and recognition process in line with this.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Tracking and managing inflow and outflow of work output in the team
- Ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly reports are completed timeously
- Flag and escalate work that is has been started and not finalized to the relevant supervisors
- Ensure that reports required by the trustees is managed timeously
- Ensure tracking and output of action items emanating from the trustee meetings
- Implement, track and manage all controls in the team (movement of switches/merges etc.)
- Responsible for compiling data, preparing documents for audits and responding to audit queries
- Identify, develop, enhance document and make proposals to implement policies, procedures and processes that are relevant to the Exits team
- Investigate, analyze and monitor stops in the team.
- Report trends and obtain approval from the reporting manager for solutions to implement preventative measures
- Manage all system related logs in the team and ensure output
- Ensure communication whether internal or external is dealt with professionally and within service level agreement
- Report any irregularities to the reporting manager
- Responsible for quality assessing (checking and releasing / audit confirm) of claims
- Accept accountability and take responsibility of all tasks assigned
- Devote the whole of your time, attention and abilities during working hours to the discharge of your duties with strict accuracy
- Any other duties as determined by the business needs and to participate in all organizational events as required
Please refer to your current/old role profile and include this component. Please apply yourself to more generalist requirements.
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- English (Business writing and email etiquette)
- Stakeholder management (CRM)
- Industry knowledge and experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Working under pressure And Deadline driven
- Organizational skills / Planning and prioritizing
- Interpersonal skills
- Settings goals
- Cross team collaboration
- Management of time
- People Management
- Analysis of data
- Judgement/Decision making
- Relevant BCom, or Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferable
- 10 years’ experience in a similar position
- EB experience
- Financial Acumen
- Ensure adherence to all organizational objectives
- Devote the whole of your time, attention and abilities during working hours to discharge of your duties with strict accuracy.
- Use your best endeavors to properly conduct, improve, extend, develop, promote, protect and preserve the business interest, reputation and goodwill of the company.
- Any other duties as determined by the business needs and to participate in all organizational events as required.