The purpose of this role is to ensure the day to day management of a team of Agents, in a manner that is in line with excellent service delivery. Coaches the team in order to ensure quality of delivery meets the appropriate standard. Communicates information in a timely, accurate and understood manner to all team members. Ensure that all Human Resources policies and procedures are observed.
Areas of Responsibilities/Key Activities
- Monitor attendance of training interventions. Identification of training and development needs and provide feedback to the Manager.
- Provide monthly report and weekly team stats submission
- Provident the Manager with a queries spreadsheet on a daily basis before 8h30.
- Ensure that Agents achieve a 95% call success rate.
- Ensure regular feedback is given to Agents with regards to action plans that have been set.
- Track and accurately update operational performance files for Agents on a weekly basis and ensure that daily stats is compiled and submitted to the Manager before 8h00 daily
- Assisting the Agents with adhoc activities.
- Answer a call within 3 rings.
- Draw and maintain a walk-ins report daily and lunch roster to be submitted to the Manager weekly.
- Ensure that abandoned calls are returned and listen in on voice calls regularly.
- Drive the focus on improving the customer experience on every interaction through call listening, quality checking, coaching and feedback.
- Retains ownership where applicable and takes actions to resolve queries and provide customer feedback.
Record Keeping and Filing
- Accurate interpretation and reporting of team.
- Compiling and sending reports as required by the business for relevant updates
Track and accurately update operational performance files for Agents on a weekly basis and ensure that daily stats is compiled and submitted to the Manager before 8h00 daily.
- Drive the focus on improving the customer experience on every interaction through call listening, quality checking, coaching and feedback
- Work to resolve all customer queries that are escalated or are identified as detracting from the positive customer experience that we intend to generate.
Innovative and Team Player
- Drive teams performance on systems and all metrics in accordance to the contractual obligation.
- Self motivated.
- Ensure that all Human Resources policies and procedures are observed.
- Takes personal responsibility for coaching and mentoring others.
- Excellent time management.
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure and multitask.
Education, Language & Qualifications
- Valid Matric certificate
- Clear credit and criminal record 2 years’ experience within a call center agent
- Previous leadership and people management experience would be preferential
Essential Knowledge, skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of overall call center processes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Technical skills in the development / coaching of others
- Customer-centric approach