Professional with a MCom in Taxation Law and extensive experience in Taxation, and a demonstrated history of working across various industries.
- Head of the Tax Department - assist with the day-to-day running of the Tax Department.
- Consulting to the Audit Partners, staff and to Clients of the Firm.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- CA(SA) with either an Honours in Taxation or an HDip in Taxation and a MCom in Taxation or BCom Law with an Honours in Taxation
- 5 + years of experience in taxation
- Must have recently worked in an accounting, audit or tax consulting firm (within the last 5 years).
- Must have broad knowledge of taxation in various industries
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be required to handle (but is not limited to) the following:
- Tax advice and consultation
- Dispute resolutions
- Formal written tax opinions
- Solve complex tax related problems
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Persuasive, assertive and solution driven
- Strong customer focus and service delivery