Key Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Perform code review to ensure logical correctness, maintainability, scalability, performance, compliance with architectural standards and frameworks
- Assist in identifying training needs of team members Support / Troubleshooting
- Assist system users with technical support issues and handle according to defined procedures
- Ability to effectively analyse root cause of system errors (data errors, performance and stability issues) Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to Design
- Translate business requirements into technical designs adhering to company's processes, standards and guidelines, taking cognisance of performance, security and scalability requirements.
- Deliver within agreed timeframes.
- Complex interactions between number of interacting systems.
- Liaise with relevant parties where clarification of business requirements or resolution to technical issues is needed
- Research and find effective solutions to technical issues that arise
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience as a Systems Analyst
- Experience functional and technical specifications
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in Java development with exposure to core competencies listed Working knowledge of:
- Software development within SDLC
- Unit Testing
- Data modelling and design of database structures