Leading Global Company is seeking a Systems Administrator to join their team, if you have the below requirements apply now!!
Outline of main duties and responsibilities
The Systems Administrator will be expected to:
- Design, install and configure internal and customer infrastructure.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network systems.
- Administer and support core Microsoft Server, Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware and Backup technologies
- Performs disaster recovery operations.
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation of infrastructure environment.
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation.
- Carry out special tasks at Management's direction.
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience required
The successful candidate will have:
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2003/2008/2012/1016)/desktop Operating Systems (XP/7/10)
- Managing in excess of 100 Windows Server infrastructure.
- Managing deployments/rollouts
- Managing large scale Citrix/2X/Terminal Server installations.
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server.
- A good understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
- Group Policy design and configuration.
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration.
- Migration Microsoft environments from “N -1 or 2 to “N”.
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration.
- Office 365 and Azure experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex infrastructure issues
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning,
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length.
- Positive, self-motivated in.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own Vehicle