Snr HR Officer (Manufacturing) , Johannesburg West, R 300 – 504 K ctc (neg on experience)
- Grade 12
- Degree in Human Resources/Industrial Psychology
- Postgraduate qualification in HR/Labour Relations or Industrial Psychology advantageous.
- must have SYSPRO exp
- MS Office proficient, particularly on MS Outlook, Word, and advanced Excel skills
- 5 years of proven work experience as an HR Generalist.
Manufacturing environment experience advantageous.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proven track record with sound IR management skills and knowledge, including CCMA and
Bargaining Council Knowledge.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to draft Memos and workplace notifications.
- Attentive, discrete and maintains high levels of confidentiality
- Proven knowledge application of all relevant Employment and Labour laws and regulations, including but not limited to BCEA, LRA, OHSA, POPIA, EEA, BBBEE, COLLECTIVE AGREEMENTS.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines timeously
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Flexible, adaptable and prioritization skills
- Accuracy to detail is crucial
- Produce quality work and ensure it remains consistent
- Excellent people interaction and management skills
- Maintain and facilitate a healthy employment climate;
- Facilitate and maintain high Industrial relations standards, including sound IR advice to site management, line supervision, facilitation of disciplinary enquiries and representation at CCMA and Bargaining Council up to arbitration;
- Drive all recruitment and selection for the JHB plant, including the management of TES site supervisors;
- Implement and facilitate the application and understanding of Group HR Policies and procedures within the JHB branch;
- Assist site management with workforce planning initiatives;
- Manage all daily HR aspects, including monthly site reporting to Divisional Management;
- Control all personnel administration;
- Control monthly payroll administration input for all salaried employees;
- Manage and control absenteeism and leave;
- Manage and control all areas of HR for the JHB branch;
- Assist in H&S interventions and compliance monitoring;
- Provide sound support services to internal stakeholders and Divisional management structure with up to date, accurate and relevant HR information.