Our client in the Insurance sector requires a Sub-Ledger Implementation Accountant to assist the IFRS 17 Sub-Ledger implementation team to ensure readiness to comply with IFRS 17 requirements. This is a 9 months contractor role for the duration of the project.
- Assist with documenting the as-is account mappings of various systems.
- Assist in the to-be account mappings of the SAP sub-ledger to comply with IFRS 17 standards.
- Assist with business transformation and SAP Sub-ledger implementation.
- Focus on improvements and automation with robust controls to minimise risks.
- Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Liberty's implementation partner, product owners, functional and technical team members, and users.
- Perform other related tasks as may be identified.
Qualifications and Experience
- CA (SA)
- Experience in Ledger/Sub-Ledger implementations
- Knowledge of SAP systems advantageous
- Insurance industry experience advantageous
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skill (written and oral)
- Adaptability and ability to work within a complex and changing environment.
- Experience with complex analysis of business outlines and requirements.
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints, and
- Strong attention to detail.