Thursday, 23 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Building and developing strategy plans for client accounts, including how to embed, develop and grow client accounts within a fast-changing, highly complex target audience environment. A significant part of this role will be about building strategic planning capability across client account teams as part of Content and Connections strategy.
- Supporting client leads on assigned business to deliver strong strategies and connected planning consistently and constantly
- Where appropriate ensure strategic responses align with agreed global and multi-market direction.
- Work with central elements of global teams to represent and champion the MENA region
- Ability to engage senior marketing people within client business
- Anticipation of clients’ needs and setting up internal process to meet them
- Responsible for client interaction and to ensure the success of the relationship
- Lead on client strategy meetings, QBRs, etc.
- Improve interfaces between channels to deliver connected solutions to client accounts
- Build capabilities in diversified offerings such as content, digital, analytics, etc.
- Strong capability in building team capability and investing in growing a first-class strategic planning function within market
- To build a strong talent pipeline across the region which will strengthen the strategic planning offering