Strategic Digital Planner
Monday, 27 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Develop strategically solid media recommendations with supporting rationale.
- Develop and execute media plans.
- Manage buy stewardship, analyse campaigns, and recommend tactical changes to maximize
campaign performance with insights.
- Assist in analysis of research to develop strategies and tactics with Digital Lead.
- Manage day-to-day plan changes and maintenance of media plans.
- Respond to competitive requests, and have an action plan for tactical opportunities.
- Ensure all elements of digital campaigns go live on time and are fulfilled to specifications.
- Verify campaign elements go live and communicate information to Digital Leads and
Implementation Planners highlighting any shortcomings with creative elements, or issues with
- Ensure applicable digital campaigns include retargeting segment pixels, post click conversion
pixels, and post view conversion pixels, UTM Tracking codes with standard naming
- Track campaign fulfilment in status documents.
- Ensure digital campaigns are pacing properly via Sizmek (Mediamind) and verify all
elements are pacing on all campaigns they are assigned to 1X per week.
Communicate any concerns on performance during their weekly pacing reviews/status.
- Deliver monthly campaign reports within 3 business days of month close.
Participate in in-house training programs as well as attend, as necessary, seminars,
conferences, and workshops.
- Possess a complete understanding of product workflow to insure on time and accurate
campaign delivery. Meet fulfilment deadlines, complete accurate reporting, submit CI’s to
buyers and complete PCA reporting in a timely manner.
- Create Insertion orders for billing setup.
- Proactive recommendations with regards to optimisations