A well established organisation specialising in Office Automation, Telecommunications, Managed Document Solutions Software is looking for a Special Accounts Sales Executive who is highly dynamic for the Johannesburg North area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for upgrading of existing client base as well as new business development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Professionally and effectively employs sales methodology skills to achieve targets
- Increase the level of revenue and business mix from individual clients
- Increase share of each target market (vertical market strategy)
- Conduct ongoing research and Database management on CRM
- Maintain an accurate and current database on System
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase
- Maintain regular contact with Key Clients and update records accordingly
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both client and the company
- Overcome client resistance/objections to products
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities to achieve target.
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by Manager
- Demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits and so doing, match appropriate products to clients’ requirements
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities
- Liaise with other members of Business Development Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
- Obtain necessary authority for expenses and record same in line with Company Policy
- Undertake any reasonable duties as specified by Manager
Desired Experience & Qualification
- At least 3 years experience in the Office Automation or Telecommunications industry essential
- At least 3 years experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development (Office Automation specifically)
- Experience in working with business owners, CEO's Directors and decision makers.
- Experience in working with Senior Management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Experience in business process management.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles