Join a well-established software solutions company as a Business Development Manager.
- Generate a qualified new business pipeline through cold-calling and other proven techniques.
- Utilise strategic, proven sales methodologies to ensure that new business opportunities convert to new business software sales.
- Prepare business cases, proposals, tender responses, presentations, and sales contracts.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports including activities, follow-ups, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Ensure that the CRM system is accurately updated with all necessary information.
- Actively increase your industry knowledge to educate and create awareness within the customer environment.
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge and be able to sell the unique benefits of the solution.
- At least 5 years proven experience in a software solution sales role with targets consistently achieved (must be in this role currently
- Matric certificate.
- Completed Business Degree / similar is highly preferable