Qualifications and expertise
• A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• 5 years’ experience programming in a professional capacity.
• Software development experience using C++.
Any combination of the following Experiences an advantage:
• Experience working with or developing CI/CD pipelines. (highly advantageous)
• Experience using software design principles/methodologies e.g. SOLID, TDD, BDD, OO etc.
• Project management methodologies e.g. AGILE, SCRUM, Kanban etc.
• Experience using UX principles to develop user interfaces.
• Software development experience using Golang, QT and QML. (highly advantageous)
• Mobile application development at commercial level, Android/ IOS. (highly advantageous)
• Experience using testing tools e.g. Selenium, Squish, Postman
• 3D graphics rendering with OpenGL, (Linux and Windows).
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.