Social Media Manager
Monday, 12 April 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Assist the Social and Content Lead with the smooth running of the team
- Manage the workload of Community Managers.
- Co-ordination and oversight of results presentation – ensuring insight and application of knowledge are paramount and recognised by clients.
- Must act entrepreneurially in identifying opportunities within company against internal client base.
- Development of media innovations and input to idea generation sessions.
- Become an internal reference point for social media.
- Understand the place of social in the wider communications and business context.
- To help the Social and Content Lead identify areas of quality control and improvements
- Financial control of client’s business in conjunction with Account Manager (payments, invoices, reconciliations, PO tracking etc.)
- Work with the Social and Content Lead to monitor clients’ charge rates and service provided, as well as team time delivered against income.