SHIFT - QMS (Quality Management System) Coordinator, Lenasia, R14 000 pm + Performance bonus
- Grade 12
- 4 years exp maintaining QMS/QUALITY CONTROL / QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Exp in IMPLEMENTING - QMS 9001 & 2008
- EXP in TRANSITION WORKSHOP WMS 9001 & 2008
- Knowledge of SANS 227 & 542 Requirements
- Able to work SHIFTS, STANDBY for Call Outs during the night or weekends
- Valid Code 8 Drivers License
- Own Reliable CAR
- Computer literate
- Knowledge on Excel / Word / Power Point
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
- Devoted to provide on time service to internal and external customers.
- Good communication skills with all working colleagues.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must be available to work shifts when required and be prepared to be on standby for call-outs during the night or weekends
To maintain the quality management system and continually improve its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of the international standards within THE client
Major challenges would be:
- Monitoring all measuring equipment to be verified or calibrated.
- Monitoring product conformity to meet its requirements.
- To identify areas of non-conformities and raise NCR’S
- To conduct internal audits at all departments at planned intervals.
- To collect and analyse data to demonstrate the suitability and effectiveness.
- To eliminate the causes of non-conformities in order to prevent recurrence with corrective actions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Documentation: Control of Documents / Records
- To approve documents for adequacy prior to use.
- To review and update as necessary and re-approve documents.
- To ensure that changes and the current revision status of documents are identified.
- To ensure that relevant versions of applicable documents are available at points of use.
- To ensure that documents remain legible and readily identifiable.
- To prevent the unintended use of obsolete documents.
- To ensure that records provide evidence of conformity to the requirements of the effective operation on QMS
- To ensure that records remain readily identifiable and retrievable.
- Product Conformity
- To ensure that conforming products meet its characteristic requirements as stated by CLIENT
- To ensure that products are manufactured and tested according to SANS 227 & SANS 542Good working knowledge of the machinery used in CLIENT PRODUCT making.
- Non-Conforming Products
- Products that do not conform to its requirements shall be identified and controlled to prevent its unintended use.
- Customer Satisfaction
- To monitor customer perception by obtaining surveys.
- To ensure that customer dissatisfaction is handled in an appropriate manner.
- Continual Improvement
To continually improve the effectiveness of the QMS through the