- A solid understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
- The ability to design user interfaces for large and complex systems of interactions, with specific reference to navigation and information architecture and content for the best user experience
- The capability and enthusiasm to solving design challenges that address both customer needs and the client’s business objectives.
- Create new design concepts through wire-framing, journey mapping and prototypes to convey functionality and conceptual ideas
- Drive the product design by both doing and leading - we are looking for a hands-on approach
- Demonstrates the ability to lead a team of user experience designers in cross-functional teams
- They will be involved in internal project discussions to critique the work that the team produces, ensuring that solutions meet the required objectives, and are of a consistently high quality
- They will be required to attend regular project meetings with stakeholders where you will confidently present and review proposed solutions and discuss how the project is progressing.
- It is important that the designer plays an active role in these meetings, confidently contributing to discussions - explaining design decisions persuasively and challenging assumptions constructively.
- Proven ability in UX design, understanding the importance of the IA and content and how to address complex interaction challenges
- Journey mapping, creative workshops, wireframing, prototyping to develop detailed, credible UX pathways which bring new interactions propositions to life
- Thorough attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills - ability to confidently articulate design decisions and present work in client-facing situations through remote working methods
- Ability to give and receive effective critique
- Experience working on Agile projects is a must
- Sketch and Adobe Suite
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years as a Senior Designer
- Mandatory Banking /Finance Industry experience - Financial sector experience creating web applications/platforms
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.