Duties and Responsibilities:
• Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness.
• Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively.
• Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to
• Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
• Conduct test plans by unpacking the requirements which include regression testing, system analysis and reviews.
• Create design steps from test cases, execute system validation plans and compile test scripts
• Conduct systems analyses, design, coding, program debugging,
testing and security and performance assessments across user interfaces.
• Comply, understand and implement all steps and methodology within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative, audit risk and process requirements for the Test
• Create test scripts to effectively test enhancements and new requirements and execute automated test scripts.
• Execute all test activities for allocated projects by conducting test estimation, prepare and submit test plans for sign-off and ensure alignment between test environment and production environment.
• Manage testing defects and involve relevant business staff in quality assurance testing analysis.
• Design content of procedure guides and manuals for business
• Provision of an efficient service for the test analysis function through careful and timeous analysis, planning, execution, reporting and updating of all related information.
• Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear
feedback and request training where appropriate and needed.
Strong coding knowledge using either Java 8, C#,. NET, or any OOP languages.
Experience delivering projects through means of shift left strategy which apples Agile, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration.
Knowledge about various test techniques method & corresponding tools like Junit, BDD with Cucumber etc.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum: Diploma or required certification in testing or programming.
• Preferred: Degree and/or relevant certification including ISEB/ISTQB Certification; TMap Next Engineer; ISTQB.
• 3 to 5 Years experience, including at least 3 years testing experience, Ability to script/code.
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link