PBT Group has an opportunity for a Senior SSIS ETL Developer. Responsible for the construction of complex BI Solutions based on specifications produced by the BI Architects and Systems Analysts (BI Solutions imply ETL / Analytics / Presentation).
Driving Engagement and building relationships with key stakeholders which include Systems Analysts, BI Architects and QA Manager.
- Develop and maintain SSIS packages
- Create required database structures
- Develop and maintain T-SQL code
- Analyse SQL execution plan to optimise performance
- Version control of developed solutions
- Develop and maintain SSAS models
- Workshop solutions with Systems Analysts and Architect to compile relevant technical specifications
- Contribute to the development of architectural guidelines and standards
- Prototyping, Research and Development of new techniques and solutions
- Peer review of code and solutions developed
- Team engagement champion
- Improving robustness and stability of ETL batches
- Scheduling business processes via ETL tools
- Create Metadata repositories
- Dynamic SQL
- 4+ years SQL Server (SSIS) BI Development in Finance/Risk environment
- Advanced experience in: T-SQL, SQL, SQL Server BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SSMS), MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge of: SDLC, Data Warehouse principles and practices, Kimball Methodology
- Intermediate experience in: Dimensional Modelling
- Intermediate knowledge of: Data Security and Protection Policies, Health Insurance industry knowledge
- Experience in MDX & DAX would be highly advantageous
- A basic understanding on Data Mining required
- National Diploma in Information Technology or a Bachelor’s degree (Essential)
- Kimball related courses (dimensional modelling) (Advantageous)
- Certification on Microsoft or other ETL Tools (Advantageous)
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.