Our client, a multinational fast-growing company is seeking a Senior Software Developer: BI Reporting to join their team of dynamic professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for the BI technical design and developing of data models, reports and software applications that meet the appropriate development standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Minimum 5-8 years professional experience in BI architecture and design, BI data model and report development, application design, application development, support as a lead developer in an online environment
- Experience in Operations, Leasing or Real Estate preferred
- Working knowledge with Oracle OBIEE, ODV and BI Publisher
- Good understanding of BI development principals and standards
- Deep understating of BI architecture, facts, dimensions, star and snow schemas
- Expertise in database design, database normalization and writing SQL queries, PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Oracle OBIEE 10, 11
- Oracle OAS preferably not required
- Oracle ODV
- Oracle ODI 11g, 12c
- Oracle BI Publisher
- RDBMS like Oracle 11g, 12c
- Extensive SQL and PL/SQL experience
- Java and J2EE preferably not required
- HTML, XML and JSON
- SOAP and RESTful services preferably not required
- Collaborate with business, business analysts regarding process change opportunities and for troubleshooting and resolving development roadblocks, gathering technical requirements and ensuring that systems production issues are minimal after implementation of new enhancements, changes or upgrades.
- Develop BI data models, ETL’s using ODI, subject areas and reports.
- Design and deliver a scalable BI strategy.
- Create BI architecture designs to meet the business requirements.
- Provide problem-solving support for complex integration development related issues.
- Collaborate with on and offshore teams.
- Understand business concepts and evaluate the impact of business changes on systems.
- Ensure appropriate development standards are followed.
- Develop and deliver solutions according to the approved works program with adherence to time, cost, regulatory and quality parameters.
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies.
- Understanding of relational databases and query tools.
- Supervise and manage the performance of the software developer.
- Provide disciplined performance management for team.
- Define and communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner.
- Create strong collaborative team environment.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.communicate.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.
For more information contact: Cherise van der Merwe 087 351 0714 or email@example.com