We are looking for a competent, energetic and innovative Senior Software Developer (.Net) to join an innovative technology company.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Design, building code and implementing the solution as specified within the project plan and accordance with the defined business needs.
- BSc (Computer Science or Information Systems)/ BCom(Information Systems)
- Professional Qualifications Level 5;
- Microsoft Certified Azure AZ-900 and AZ-204 would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years development experience;
- Must have 4-5 years’ experience using WPF (using also MVVM);
- Must have 4-5 years’ experience using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Must have 3+ years’ experience on Xamarin Forms (both on an Android and iOS);
- Must have 3+ years’ experience using Azure;
- Must have 3+ years’ experience using SQLite;
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A self-starter who requires minimal supervision, and takes high ownership of work assigned
- Experience using the Agile development framework
- Ability to follow and abide by all information, security, and ISO policies and practices
- Must be able to provide guidance and support to junior/intermediate developers
- Analyse and design new/ existing system changes and evaluate business impact of change, enhancements and new designs
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex requirements
- Provide daily technical, functional and operation support for the existing software applications
- Review technical deliverables and manage quality in order to ensure that what has been built meets user expectation;
- Plan, design and conduct test of program; correcting errors and re-test to achieve an error free result
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.