- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve levels of digitisation and quality of output
- Facilitate the automation of respective environment(s). Play a change agent role to communicate to stakeholders.
- Have clear understanding of
- end-to-end processes assessment,
- ability to articulate inefficiencies in the system
- re-engineer and radically simply processes
- identify opportunities for digitisation using various technologies, which include, but not limited to Robotics Process Automation, Natural Language Understanding , Optical Character Recognition etc
- Understand customer experience and data insights to inform value ads in the process.
- Responsible for identifying processes that result in improving operating efficiency, and reducing costs.
- Prepare written documentation of end-to-end journeys and sub processes.
- Must be able to manage multiple end-to-end processes
- Build quality business case for digitisation
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Create end-to-end map in visual representations of the process a customer or prospect goes through to achieve a goal within our company.
- Create business process maps of the activities involved in defining what a business entity does, who is responsible, to what standard a business process should be completed, and how the success of a business process can be determined.
- Mapping of as-is versus to-be processes.
- Compiling technical reports
- Managing the conceptual process design
- Hosting process presentations to stakeholders
- Coordinating and leading the process design workshops with cross functional business units
- Participate in design, development, deployment, testing and configuration of the demos of automated processes.
- Map end-to-end journeys
- Developing, configuring and optimizing automation processes from inception through to deployment
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve customer experience
- Perform process simulations
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation
- Quantify business benefits linked to digitisation
- Perform post-implementation review
- Basic know how of infrastructure topologies.
- In-depth knowledge of business process modelling with exposure to business processes modelling.
- Ability to run design-thinking workshop for process re- engineering and process optimization.
- Process development.
- Ability to build business case for digitisation
Key performance indicators:
- Cost Reduction
- Revenue Growth
- Improve NPS
Core competencies, Specialized/Technical Knowledge or Required Skills. Your background should include:
- Post Graduate Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Information Technology; Engineering degrees will be considered with demonstrated Process Engineering experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience performing process improvements, with a strong preference for candidates with automation and consultancy industry experience.
- Min 2 years of RPA hands on experience.
- At least 5 to 7 end-to-end implementations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Ability to influence and get stakeholder buy-in
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills