Suitable candidates must have 5 to 10 years of payroll experience on the Sage (VIP) Premier system.
Previous experience in a senior payroll position. Experience on Sage 300 People
Bargaining council/Union experience required
African countries tax knowledge
Benefits Management experience
- Accurate processing of weekly and monthly salaries using the Sage Premier Payroll system
- Check and capture inputs to the payroll system
- Capture and administration of Garnishees, housing loans
- Capture all terminations
- Print and distribute payslips
- Provide cost reports, journals and other reports required by branch managers
- Prepare payments to be made for loans and advances
- Process the monthly returns including Retirement Funds, Garnishees, Medical Aid, and Bargaining Council levy returns
- Process the annual IRP5’s and IT3’s and bi-annually process the bonuses and increases
- Control all Personnel Files and handle all payroll queries
- Matric or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in payroll administration
- Computer Skills in Microsoft Applications
- Advance Excel (vlookup and pivot tables)
- Previous experience with payroll migrations and parallel pay runs.
- Skill in Payroll administration, salary and benefits calculations
- Knowledge of Payroll and HR administration, Payroll systems (VIP Premier and Sage 300 People), process and procedures, HR and payroll policy.
- Numeracy, verbal and written communication skills
- Various Bargaining Council experience
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Job Costing