PBT Group has an opportunity for Senior Oracle BI Consultant with Oracle BI Apps experience. Oracle BI Applications is a prebuilt business intelligence solution.
Oracle BI Applications supports Oracle sources, such as Oracle E-Business Suite Applications, Oracle's Siebel Applications, Oracle's PeopleSoft Applications, and non-Oracle sources, such as SAP Applications. Oracle BI Applications also provides complete support for enterprise data, including financial supply chain and workforce sources. These enterprise applications typically source from both Oracle data sources, such as Oracle EBS and PeopleSoft and non-Oracle data sources, such as SAP.
The role will focus on delivering and enhancing the financial and management reporting required by all stakeholders of the EPM and BI department. The role is focused on standardised and transparent reporting to ensure executive and external reporting adheres to the single version of the truth and allow for historical and predictive scenario reporting.
The primary aim of this project is to deliver standardisation, operational efficiency and drive adherence to the compliance framework across Africa and the Middle East.
The project will operate under strict project methodology, governance and compliance framework for the design, build, deployment and ultimate business transformation.
The dynamic nature of this role operates in an environment of continuous improvement within the overall objective of enhancing business value.
- BI and Reporting will be responsible for all the BI applications.
- They will ensure the solutions are integrated and focus on usability and adoption across the group.
- Purpose specific solutions to address transparent reporting and analytics are vital for strategic support and decision making across the group.
- The group must utilise the same solutions to ensure seamless information flows and trust and confidence in the systems.
- The role is responsible for the growth of a BI team focused on the end user adoption by delivering targeted reporting, training and projects.
- The team’s guidance and growth to ensure a sustainable organisation supporting the critical investment in Cloud applications.
- Business Intelligence and Warehousing
- Work with programme Manager, Project Managers and implementation partners to design and develop the oracle cloud solutions falling under the BI stack. Defining the strategy for BI and implementing it at an Opco level adhering to Group IT strategy
- Defining the strategy for BI and implementing it at OpCo level adhering to Group IT strategy
- Oracle Analytics Cloud comprising
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Performance Reporting
- Oracle data visualiser
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle Transactional business intelligence
- Oracle day by day
- Oracle Client tool
- Oracle data integrator (ODI)
- BI publisher
- Data Sync
- 3-5 Years BI
- Strong Oracle BI Apps experience
- Microsoft, QlikView, Business Objects or other reporting and BI experience
- Cloud Experience (preferred)
- Business Requirements documentation and review.
- KPI, Dashboarding and reporting standardisation.
- Relational scripting (SQL).
- Functional compliance and reporting standards.
- KPI design and delivery to track and enforce corporate strategies.
- Problem solver
- Improvement driver
- Strong logical analytical and evaluation skills
- Effective conflict resolution
- Results focused.
- Fact based decision making.
- Complete candour
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Manages relationships.
- Emotional maturity
- Cultural awareness and adaptability
- Relevant Software Certification or courses