Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant Degree/Post Graduate Qualification.
- CA (SA)CIA/CISA/MBA
- MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 10years working experience in a large/well recognized internal auditing firm and/or consulting environment. The majority of this time should have been spent in a quality control role
- Minimum of 5 years of middle and/or senior management within the said environment
- Additional specialist certifications in internal auditing (e.g. accreditation QAR) consulting, corporate governance, risk management, and/or compliance would be an advantage.
- Deep expertise in internal Audit methodologies best practices and IIA standards.
- Solid knowledge of IT-based assurance (including analytics)and related systems and tools.
- Working knowledge of corporate governance enterprise risk management and compliance processes.
- Working knowledge of conducting/reviewing non-assurance-based advisory consulting projects.
- Solid experience in researching developing and presenting thought Leadership initiatives/articles.
- Experience in developing and presenting training material.
- Competent in MS Office.
- Knowledge of TeamMate would be an advantage.