Senior Manager Marketing and Events
Tuesday, 28 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Market value proposition to all stakeholders; strengthen and control brand equity, manage/oversee events, entrench business positioning and brand identity internally and externally; locally and internationally.
- Ensure alignment of marketing with the Group’s requirements, the communications and promotions sub-divisions, and all other Group-related interdependencies.
- Develop an overall strategy for the Marketing and Events department
- Provide marketing and events management support for the Group
- Implement marketing interventions.
- Manage risks associated with branding, positioning, and perceptions
- Manage risks associated with events
- Become a custodian of the company brand, its reputation, and its corporate social responsibility
- Plan and execute ad-hoc campaigns
- Conceptualise events as part of the integrated Marketing strategic framework
- Develop and manage the calendar of events and use public relations platforms and events to promote the Brand
- Develop events management protocols and guidelines ensuring proper branding and professional event logistical operations.
- Ensure Group-wide compliance with the corporate identity manual and all statutory requirements of the Group’s stationery.
- Annual Report production management
- Manage and control Marketing and Events annual budget
- Identify platforms for brand building and awareness.
- Liaise as required with sister agencies in participating in Provincial promotional events and ensure correct branding.
- Market and continuously promote the image.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (B. Comm/ BA) in Marketing/Communications
- 5 years’ experience working in Marketing and Events at a managerial level