Our client in the telecoms sector requires a Senior Enterprise Architect on a 6-month contract, to participation in complex functional & technical analysis and review the overall solution in a form of functional designs, data templates, technical designs, unit tests and configurations within the project, for all the domains applicable to the Opco and Mancos deploys.
- Review and confirm the High-Level Design Documents, Functional Design Specifications, the
- Integration Design Documents for Manco Dubai & SA and all Opco deploys.
- As lead Architect, provide Technical & Functional Architecture oversight across the business domains, including at the Opco level.
- Analyse and document where current practice/ way of delivering solutions does not meet best practice and drive to resolution with the system integrators.
- Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks through design engagements and applicable governance structures.
- Lead the review and governance activities of Config Workbooks (SaaS Configurations) across the environments’ lifecycle.
- Provide guidance on the drafting and implementation of the environment strategy in the case of parallel activities and deployments.
- Oversight role on the end to end feasibility of the solution across the domains for Opco and Manco deployments.
- Support of the QA teams on the functional scenarios and analysis of defects in relation to configurations and business processes.
- Configuration of modules and services for the Manco deployments.
- Support of go-live and transition activities for Manco & Opcos rollouts.
- Rendering of both technical and functional hyper care and/ post go live support to Mancos and Opcos.
- Experience in Oracle Fusion will be an added advantage