Our client in Telecoms requires an Senior Business Analyst on a short term 4 months contract who has;
Knowledge/Experience and competencies:
- General knowledge of Information Security, GRC (risk, control and governance) policy and standards, information security architecture
- Knowledge wrt Segregation of Duties (people, process, technology, partner) processes, configuration, and remediation
- Break glass and high-risk procedure knowledge would be greatly advantageous
- Exposure to SoD monitoring/violations tools (capabilities, implementation roadmap)
- Exposure to RFP processes (to assist with procurement of SoD violations tool)
- Working in a project environment, using project management principles, and budgeting
- Understanding key domains (e.g. MoMo, Billing & Charging, CRM, ERP/Boost)
- Ability to plan, conduct, and analyse findings as well as propose remediations/controls.
- Confidence to work in a project environment that is dynamic and constantly evolving
- Ability to create strong relationships and build trust
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proven strong problem-solving ability.
- Proven ability to source and learn new technological solutions/additions.
- Agility and adaptability
- Good team-working and interpersonal skills.
- Able to act independently in a proactive manner.
- Proactively identify and discuss solutions for potential project risks.
- Assist in the design and implementation of SoD monitoring tool.
- Draft SoD Application standards and profile matrices
- Implements SoD requirements by defining and analysing system capabilities and
limitations by designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application standard by facilitating discussions with vendors, evaluating system configuration, procedures, and processes. (people, process, technology)
- Designs remediation actions by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions.
- Ensures communication and advisory support and guidance is provided to all impacted stakeholders
- Drafting of Governance, Risk and Compliance documentation