• Administration of time and job database system
• Preparation of job costings and quotations
• Monthly project invoicing and reconciliations
• Client contract administration and correspondence
• Debtors processing, invoicing and statement preparation
• Billing analysis and reporting
The successful candidate
• Will be numerate and highly organised.
• Will have a high level of attention to detail.
• Will have initiative and confidence and be able to work calmly under pressure
• Will be able to work effectively in a team and have good communications skills
• Will have high level of proficiency in MS Excel.
• Have at least 10 years working experience in an office admin / accounts environment/
• Experience in a project and job costing environment would be advantageous.
• Driver’s license
• Tertiary cost accounting, bookkeeping or relevant business-related qualification is required
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.