DVT is currently calling on Senior.Net Developers. This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software company You will also get the opportunity to fast track your career due to the vast exposure to several modern technologies.
The successful candidate will design and develop frameworks and applications that will enable integration of individual pieces in CI /CD pipeline, improve reliability of core systems and eliminate manual interactions. The overall idea is to bring value to the customers through simplification of development lifecycle for all colleagues.
- Ensuring proper architectural principles are followed and good quality of code is being produced
- Manage the business relationship by liaising directly with stakeholders and product owners throughout an agile development lifecycle
- Following DevOps principles and promote them to other teams
- Have a “we build it, we run it” mind set –you are responsible end to end for stability and success of your applications
- Play a lead role in identifying new ways of working, new technology that can be u ed, a nd better ways of using existing technology
- Strong focus on creating products where teams are self-enabled, decentralized management thereof and loosely coupled high available architecture.
- University Degree or higher certificate in information technology
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (preferably Terraform or Ansible)
- Knowledge of Web Services / Micro Services (REST)
- Full understanding of CI/CD
- Security-first mindset
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP. DNS, SSL and load balancing
- At least basic Docker exposure
- Full stack application development experience is a strong advantage
- Experience in the following technologies is beneficial: Service Fabric, Redis, Openshift, ASP.NET, .Net Core, Ra bbi t MQ, AWS, Elastic stack, Octopus Deploy, Team City, TFS, Git, Jira, Web API
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about the above opportunity and having a coffee with one of our practice leads, please send through a copy of your CV to (email@example.com). Be sure to check out www.dvt.co.za