A well-known leader in the ICT space is looking for a Security Specialist to join their team of dynamic professionals for a fixed term. The ideal candidate will be able to analyse data, statistics and implement solutions.
- Registered PSIRA Grade A security certificate required
- At least 3 - 5 years’ work experience as a Technical Security Officer/Specialist/Analyst
- Proven desktop investigation and scenario experience essential
- Corporate and Field experience
- Telecommunication site experience
- Case investigative skills
- Communication skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Analyze data collected from various security sources to identify links between persons committing crime on sites
- Analyze data to identify modus operandi and create operational plans to counter criminal incidents
- Build an effective database with information required on losses, recoveries, arrests and convictions to determine business losses
- Ensuring that the Security Operations Centre (SOP) remains the first line of defense by way of developing sound and effective standard operating procedures
- Ensuring that digital assets such as CCTV units and security computers are protected from unauthorized access
- Analyze security breaches to identify root cause and weak links in the security protection system
- Compile weekly, monthly, and annual site incident reports
- Able to crowd control and negotiate with the assistance of our security partner
- Manage technical service providers and ensure that they perform in accordance with the Service Level Agreement and enforce corrective actions on breaches.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.stonebridgehr.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.
For more information contact: Cherise Breytenbach at firstname.lastname@example.org