The Security Department requires a Security Escort at the Elandsfontein Branch who will be responsible for the below security tasks:
- Escort trucks with material from the company’s premises to the customer’s /clients site.
- Ensure access and egress is controlled at all SA Metal property by completing the necessary registers and operating the gates.
- Searching pedestrians, vehicles and personal belongings of any person/s exiting SA Metal premises.
- Ensure that all customers and visitors are issued with PPE and that the PPE is returned after their visit.
- Ensure that any item/s leaving the SA Metal premises is accompanied by the relevant documentation.
- Ensure that all company procedures are adhered to before granting access to staff viz. Breathalyzer tests are conducted and passed.
- Ensure that all the assigned areas are patrolled at regular intervals.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are fully adhered to at all times.
- Observing and reporting suspicious activities.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Code 10 driver’s licence
- Grade C, PSIRA Registered.
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Trustworthy and punctual.
- Willing to work extended hours.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding working environment.
- Ability to handle pressurized work situations and environment.
- Good customer Service Skills.
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Time management and organisational skills
- Display a professional work approach
- Excellent state of health
- Prepared to work overtime and weekends when needed
- Must have your own car.