This is an Employment Equity position.
The company wishes to employ a Sales Representative for the Homecare Division in Gauteng. The successful incumbent will be based in Johannesburg and will be responsible for sales in the Gauteng Region, reporting to the Product Manager Homecare.
Ventilation machine background highly recommended
Calling on Sleep Laboratories and Pulmonologists
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:-
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Sales presentations.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintain customer satisfaction at all times.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Clinical knowledge and ability to install homecare products where necessary
- Fitting of homecare patients appliances
Necessary skills and qualifications required:
- A nursing background would be preferable
- A recognized course in sales and marketing will be advantageous
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales in the medical industry or a combination of both
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Proven track record
- Valid state driver’s license and own reliable transport
- South African Citizen