Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Representative (Food Services) – Johannesburg. (EE)
Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in FMCG industry, preferably Food and Food Service and End User.
- The candidate must have a further one year experience in Sales and Account acquisition.
- A degree or diploma in sales and marketing would be advantageous, have sound computer knowledge with IT proficiency to interpret data and formulate sales targets and generate reports.
- The candidate must be in possession of a South African driver’s license older than 2 years, be a self-starter, pro-active and motivated with ambition.
Key Performance Areas:
- The jobholder will be required to develop new and existing business by focusing on customer channels to drive sales of entire product basket.
- Ensure that all effort has been made to sell all relevant products in the focused channels, achievement of defined sales targets within these channels.
- The incumbent will work with Regional Sales Manager to develop customer base products within the focused channels with focused goals.
- The focus will be on all major end users which include restaurants, lodges, forecourts, hotels, hospitals and canteens
- The successful candidate must have the ability to develop new business, be target driven, must be willing to do cold calling and strong negotiation skills.
Please include certified copy of the original Senior Certificate, ID and relevant qualification with application