OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE POSITION
- To provide strategic direction and execute on the commercial strategy.
- Ensuring that the business objectives and growth strategy is achieved.
- Responsible for diversification of Company's products across the SA region.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Investigate, prepare and implement business strategy for local market expansion (improving market share in commercial and retail).
- Oversee negotiation contracts and supplier agreements, rebate structures, discounting models with large groups and national government level.
- Drive the business pricing strategy
- Managing a team of regional managers to achieve regional targets
- Prepare and implement appropriate incentive scheme to motivate sales team.
- Ensuring through development, motivation, mentoring etc. achievement of targets
- Build a culture of good sales work ethic, integrity and honesty with sales teams.
- Present opportunities for CSI and enterprise development to management
- Networking constantly for new business opportunities
- Ensure problems are resolved understanding the legislation and changes or amendments especially the Competitions Act
- Responsible for the development and buy of the Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM) and digital strategy.
- Sales and Marketing Degree or equivalent
- 10 Years experience as a Commercial Manager or Sales Executive level
- Experience in dealing with Retailers, and or Construction Project Managers
- Experience with Construction products and Sector