The Sales Development Consultant is responsible for selling the business’s products & services. The major responsibility includes implementing sales plans, documenting quotes, and reporting sales performance to the Sales Executive.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
Technical Skills Knowledge & Abilities
Behavioural / Soft Competencies, Skills and Abilities
· Positive attitude.
· “Hunter” type of profile.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· High level of professionalism.
· Well-developed problem solving skills.
· Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
· Self-starter who is highly motivated.
· Proven ability to excel under pressure in a very busy environment.
· Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects.
Computer Skills and Knowledge
Details of Experience
At least 5+ years’ software sales (either internal or external) experience in a high-volume environment – as evidenced by proven track record.
Retail software experience.
Education & Qualification
Formal sales training is highly recommended.
Completed degree is preferable.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link