Job Description: Responsible for the administration function for sales, customer queries and content development and maintenance for all relevant social media platforms.
- Diploma in Sales and/or Marketing and/or Customer Relations
- Degree in Marketing
Key Performance Areas:
- Allocating customer tickets to relevant sales person.
- Track tickets and escalate when out of service level agreements.
- Compiling of reports or stats as required and within agreed timelines.
- Complete all new listing for Take-a-lot including product specifications, product information, images, pricing etc.
- Assist Sales Executive to process orders received as required.
Social Media Co-ordination
- Create and post adverts on the various social media platforms per agreed sales campaign calendar.
- Respond to customer queries or allocate to the relevant person through the sales helpdesk.
- Compiling of reports using social media data analytics.
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Maintain a consistent voice, personality and look and feel across all social platforms
- Develop digital brochures and product fact sheets to use on various platforms
Customer Relations Management Software Administration
- Daily monitoring of the mobile CRM to check that clocking in and out is done correctly. Communicate with the relevant sales person or technician when this is not being done and escalate to line manager.
- Prepare all the weekly reports for sales and technician meetings.
- Set up sales and technician meetings as required.
- Responsible for training new staff on CRM and for refresher training for all sales staff and technicians.
- Maintain relationship with CRM account manager and consult or inform IT Manager as required
- Maintain and upload sales content including price lists on CRM system ensuring the system is fully utilised.
Everlytic and other channels/platforms
- Create and post adverts using Everlytic per agreed sales campaign calendar.
- Report on the data analytic per advert done on Everlytic
- Accurately maintain customer database for Everlytic
Sales Campaign Calendar
- Develop with sales management a quarterly sales campaign calendar for all adverts and promotions across all social media, Everlytics and other channels/platforms
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge of managing Social Media platforms
- Knowledge of MS Office. Ability to use Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of the team
- Good organizational skills
- Planning and organisation
- Customer Service
- Conflict Management
- Ability to work under pressure meeting required deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills