Experienced Medical Devices Sales Representative required for the Gauteng.
Areas of Responsibilities:
Responsible for the sales of the company's UROLOGY and CRITICAL CARE products, including maintaining and growing existing business and expanding of sales within the assigned territory;
• Scheduling and attending appointments with existing and potential customers;
• Demonstration of products to Clinical personnel;
• Completion of weekly planner and activity report for submission to direct manager;
• Achieving Sales Targets;
• Responsible for networking with and development of relationships with new customers and managing existing customers;
• Counting and Management of consignment stock
• Requesting and following up on quotations;
• General Administration associated with the position
Sales Reports and Administration
Previous Sales experience
Medical Experience is a preference and previous experience in a similar position such as UROLOGY, CRITICAL CARE & VIDEO LARYNGOSCOPY, alternatively experience in the Medical industry would be an advantage;
Knowledge of the target group of customers will be an advantage;
Computer literacy and proficiency on MS Office, specifically Excel (level 2 at least) and MS Word is a requirement for this position.
Clinical and product knowledge will be a definite advantage;
Existing relationships with Customer base will be a definite advantage
A relevant degree or diploma is an advantage. Any medical and marketing qualifications would be a definite advantage.
Preference will be given to a candidate residing in the west of Johannesburg
A complete job description will be provided to qualifying candidates
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link