National Product Specialist – Reproductive Health Division | All regions within South Africa excluding Cape Town
(JHB, PTA, KZN, Freestate, Mpumalanga, Northern- & Eastern Cape Region)
Sales Consultant in all Private Accounts including all the Fertility clinics in Johannesburg, Pretoria, KwaZulu Natal, Bloemfontein, Mpumalanga, Northern- and Eastern Cape region.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for the sales of our clients Reproductive Health products, including maintaining and growing existing business and expanding of sales within the assigned territory.
- Scheduling and attending appointments with existing and potential customers.
- Demonstration of products to Clinical personnel including Embryologists, Midwives and Delivery Ward Personnel.
- Completion of weekly planner and activity report for submission to direct manager.
- Achieving Sales Targets.
- Responsible for networking with and development of relationships with new customers and managing existing customers.
- Correct Management of consignment stock.
- Requesting and following up on quotations.
- General Administration associated with the position.
- Previous Sales experience and knowledge of the target group of customers will be an advantage.
- Clinical experience is a preference and previous experience in a similar position that involved Embryology or Gynaecology in the Medical industry would be an advantage.
- Computer literacy and proficiency on MS Office, specifically Excel (level 2 at least), MS Word and Outlook is a requirement for this position.
- A Grade 12 certificate as a minimum requirement. Any tertiary qualifications would be a definite advantage.
- Related Tertiary Education
- Own reliable vehicle
- Valid South African Drivers License
- Attention to detail and result orientated;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good Communication Skills in both English and Afrikaans.
- This is an Affirmative Action position.
- Preference will be given to a candidate residing in the Gauteng region.